Komal Das

Love doesnt make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worth while.

D-day

hey all...I had a great day today.... khub sare mazeee. ... teaching is really a nice profession .. you always stay in touch with youth and young blood and get to learn so many things...my XI class student are quite enthusiastic students.. we enjoy learning and talk about so many things... practical sessions are equally interesting. But some times I have to pay attention to some other work during practical sessions .. so its like the attention is deviated and it becomes little boring :(... from 7 in the morning and 1.10 in afternoon we are busy with all types of academic and other duties... Well.. today we left for home at 1.30 pm .. he he it was too early for us as we usually stay back till 2.30 pm... it was very cloudy today.. couldn't sleep in afternoon so gave company to my parents for tea. Went to library today and issued 2 books.. let me c how much time I can spare for reading them. .. me and my husband are trying are best to overcome the pain of the distance between us..but thats life.... every one is struggling for some thing or other... we are struggling in our own way.... thanks to the technology we always feel as we are close to each other... 


some times I do feel very depressed....n then from nowhere a flood of positive thoughts push me to move forward... today I was listening to the songs of Radio.. I love 2 of its songs... rafa dafa kiya jaye na .. and piya    jaise.....Chalo thats for the day.. will start with some of the pending work and go to sleep....




Life is full of surprises .. you never know when you may get one ....

0 comments: