Hi all,
these days I'm more involved in introspecting myself... talking to my soul about the varied things like my aims, my desires, my dreams .... n so on .. One blue moon day I found that some where m lost... not knowing what all I want to do in my life... with my life..... Some times we are so much involved in those immaterial things which are always secondary or which don't come in our priority list...I think this is happening with me too... I have lost my track.. have diverted to some other dimension of life... m doing things which were of least interest to me... n now m trying to collect myself from where I left and got involved in those things..
Well its definitely true that people around us do impact our thinking , our attitude and some times we just start paying attention to them.. and forget what we want what our vision is.....
Well... i knw its all going confused but cant help it because this is the way things are.... Went to the city library on Tuesday and got a book " The other side of me" by my favorite author Sydney Scheldon..Have hardly read the first fifty pages and I felt so much enriched and strong ....
The book is like an autobiography of the author...m enjoying reading the book...
Well..m going for my evening walk...
some more excitement is on the way....
take care....
Komal Das.........
A talk with my heart..........
Posted by
Komal
at
Thursday, December 17, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment