Komal Das

Love doesnt make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worth while.

The day so far...

My day started well early morning. Went to the Gh-5 bus stop on my usual time thats 6.05 am... winter season is knocking ...subah subah activa par thand lagti hai ..:) सुबह सुबह ठण्ड लगती है ... स्कूल ७.बजे पहुच गए थे ......the day went by with twists and turns... some times I feel the need to ask my self that m I in right profession.. I am into teaching since 2005. Have seen three schools.Have worked with 3 principals. No doubt the current principal is best of all. He is a very good fellow.... a person with vision and heart....He makes sure that all the staff members do their best rather he creates such a situation that we take initiatives and do our best. A gem of person indeed. I feel at ease when I talk to him.. Still remember the day when I joined this school.Some times I feel that I can do much more then what I have done. Yes the best thing of the day was that my colleague came back after a long vacation . Now things will be better as we are एक और एक ग्यारह.. 

0 comments: