Komal Das

Love doesnt make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worth while.

Daily Diary

I am thinking of posting my day to day activities here !!! Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Unknown February 7, 2007 at 4:15 AM  

I think day to day activities in a gud idea. Moreover try something that one can motivate, one liners or something like dat or share your views about some book or some moview you watch.

And the site is gud. Keep it up...

Nihit March 22, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

You got a good blog. nicely maintained. You can update one liners saying that "Things I learned today"

Unknown April 15, 2007 at 7:36 PM  

ur day to day thoughts tht would motivate sm soul..

Todd April 18, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

Thanks for the comment!

I have learned that if you can't think of anything to post, you should drink lots of beer. Even if you still can't think of anything, you'll be happy :)